- A comfortable interaction with face-to-face online banking
- A brand new sales channel in retailing
- Live insurance damage assessment after an accident
- A faster access to news from the scene with live notifications
- Face-to-face services that make the lives of the disabled people easier
- Diagnosis by video conferencing in the health sector (tele-medicine)
We currently do not support the PureConnect web client, only the Interaction desktop client is supported. Web client support is in the roadmap for the near future.
Currently we support PureConnect and Engage On-premise platforms. Genesys Cloud support is scheduled for late Q4.
Yes, the customers can upload files to agents via EasyConnect Video . The size and type can be limited during the implementation.
EasyConnect Video face comparison module currently uses 68 points for face comparison.
Currently Emotion Detection is not integrated with Interaction Analyzer.
6. For face comparison, could this be used as biometric verification as ID Verification and would this be hardened against deep fakes?
In theory yes, but face biometrics requires 3rd party integration and currently we do not support any ID Verification.
EasyConnect Video has a highly scalable architecture. By increasing the hardware resources and the processing power, EasyConnect Video platform can be scaled up to hundreds even thousands of users.
It is dedicated media. We utilize Open media on WDE as a video call.
We offer a standard implementation package with every ECV project that includes implementation, configuration and training. Services can be provided remotely. Genesys integration is included in the standard implementation. Any 3rd party integrations such as CRM , ERP or banking systems are scoped out separately.
No, currently all ECV data is kept within the ECV’s on SQL database. However; this data can easily be exported in excel format or integrated with Genesys reporting tools by associating with Genesys Call ID.
Currently we provide 7/24 global support via telephone, email and our website utilizing Zendesk to all our customers by experience engineers. We have plans to establish local support in different regions