DISCLOSURE TEXT FOR THE CANDIDATES THAT MAKE JOB APPLICATIONS
In accordance with the Law No 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“Law”), the name/surname, address, place and date of birth, telephone number, educational status, educational information, work experience, foreign language knowledge, seminars, conferences and certificate programs attended, references and all identification data contained in the CVs of the candidates that make job applications as well as their results of exams, if any, held during the job interview process, and all types of information and documents such as assessment notes of the relevant department about the candidate are treated within the scope of personal data.
Your above mentioned personal data may be processed by “Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş.” as “Data Controller” within the scope described below.
- Purpose of Processing Personal Data:
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of assessing your job application request and your eligibility for the relevant position, managing and finalizing the recruitment processes within the framework of the human resources policies of Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş. and if the result is negative, assessing your application for similar positions in the future and contacting you for this purpose, developing the recruitment procedures of Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş., and providing the necessary human resources for the execution of the commercial activities and operational processes of Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş.
- Parties to which the Processed Personal Data is Disclosed and the Purpose of Disclosure:
Your personal data processed by Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş. will not be disclosed to any third party, including natural persons and legal entities, except for disclosing your personal data to the legal institutions which are authorized by law to request personal data so that Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş. can fulfill its legal obligations.
- Methods of Collecting Personal Data and Legal Reasons for Collection:
Within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes described in the Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, your personal data is collected in physical environment and with forms by e-mail, website of Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş. and the human resources websites based on the legitimate interest of Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş. and the legal reason for obtaining explicit consent, for the purposes such as managing and finalizing the recruitment processes and contacting your for such purpose within the framework of the human resources policies of Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş. as well as managing the commercial activities and operational processes of Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş., and without damaging your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Rights of Data Subject as Prescribed in the Article 11 of the Law:
In accordance with the Article 11 of the Law; data subjects may apply to Call Center Resources Danışmanlık A.Ş. by using the methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board and exercise their following rights:
- To know whether their personal data is processed;
- To request information if their personal data has been processed;
- To know the purpose of processing their personal data and whether such data has been used appropriately for their purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom their personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad,
- to request rectification in case their personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately, and to request provision of information to third parties, to whom personal data has been disclosed, in relation with such rectification,
- to ask for deletion or disposal of personal data after the reasons for processing of such personal data have disappeared, although such personal data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, and to request provision of information to third parties, to whom personal data has been disclosed, in relation with such deletion or disposal,
- To object to the occurrence of any negative results about data subject through analysis of the processed data exclusively by automatic systems,
- To request indemnification of the loss suffered due to the processing of personal data in violation of the Law.
IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR REQUESTS
In case of written requests:
You may personally deliver an original signed copy of the „Personal Data Protection Law Application Form“ available at our website (https://www.ccr.group/) together with an identification document, or deliver the form through a representative by issuing a notarized power of attorney verifying that you are authorized to apply for the rights listed under the Article 11, or send the form to the following address through a notary public: “CCR – CALL CENTER RESOURCES DANIŞMANLIK A.Ş- Nanda Plaza, Kozyatağı Mahallesi Kaya Sultan Sk. No:83/1 A Kat:8 34742 Kadıköy Istanbul Türkiye”.
In case of electronic requests:
You may sign the Personal Data Protection Law Application Form by using an electronic or mobile signature that has a certificate of „secure electronic signature“ as defined in the Electronic Signature Law No 5070, and send it by e-mail to our Company’s Registered Electronic Mail (REM) address (firstname.lastname@example.org), or to the e-mail address “email@example.com” from the e-mail address that you have previously notified to our company and that is registered in our systems.
Your requests submitted to our company will be answered in writing or electronically, as soon as possible and within maximum thirty days, depending upon the nature of your request.
First and Last Name of Candidate: Signature: Date: